You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

What is Wrong With Me

Okay, I haven't been outside for the past two days.  What's wrong with that, you might be asking?  Well, the weather has broken and it's been beautiful outside.  Today got up to 70, probably beyond.  Did I go out?  Nope.  Why not?  Hummm, might have something to do with the fact that I'm tired of putting on these too small clothes.  When absolutely necessary, I squeeze my plump rump into a pair of stretch jeans; thank God for stretchy materials.  I'm tired of pulling and tugging.  I don't own that many pair of anything, and I'm sure anyone who watches me leave my home, when I have to, are like, is this part of the Groundhog Day movie, didn't she have that on yesterday?  I try to space my "outfits" out, but it's getting harder and harder to keep up with if I had this on last time I left the house.  Don't get me wrong, my clothes are clean, but hey, the people don't know that.

I really need to start my work-out regime, but don't wanna loose my curvy hips and sure don't wanna loose the "girls," who've returned after twenty-three years.  My boobies haven't been this big since I was expecting, and that's over eleven years now.  This is the first time in over twenty-three years that they've returned "home" to stay.   They left while I was still in the hospital with my first child.  They're home, where they belong, and I'm not trying to part with them again.  Do I sound crazy or what???  I'm sure I do, but it's how I really feel.

I've got to do something.  Within the next coming week, I will have the opportunity to purchase some new clothes, but I don't want to.  I hate spending money on clothes as it is, and to buy clothes that I know I really don't want to fit in, to me, is just a waste of money.  I've got to work on thinning down, just a little, so that I can fit comfortably into the new clothes I'm needing to purchase.  I want to go out into the world, but I'm tired of looking like a stuffed sausage or someone constantly going to yoga class.  I don't even know what kinds of clothes I want to buy.  My daughter says that I need to start dressing my own age.  How do people "my age" dress?  I mean, no one can believe I'm forty-three years old; why should the way that I dress give my real age away? 

Well tomorrow, after I take care of fourteen year olds' school issues, I'm coming home and try to get something accomplished in the exercise department.  No one is used to me being "this big" and neither am I.  In my defense, I'm telling folk that this is my grown woman body.  Hell, after staying model thin well past my child bearing years, it's about time I put on some hips, don't you think???  Anyway, I haven't eaten since lunch time, and I'm kinda hungry.  Guess I'll go have a lil nibble of something, after all, I gosta start watching my figure.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.