You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Let's Pay It Forward

Okay my blogging sistas, let's get this party started.  The Paper Princess over at Create With Joy got this idea from one of her blogging sistas, Shirley Ng-Benitz of Shirley's Illustrations and I'm passing the information and love to you my dear reader.  The concept of "Paying it Forward" is to extend an act of kindness to someone just for the pure joy of it, never expecting anything in return, except a warm and fussy feeling.

What each "Pay It Forward" participant is to do is offer your loyal readers something that will let them know how much you appreciate them, you know, share some love.  I'm offering the first three (3) commenters on this post, one of my Message From the Heart Pillows.  After you comment, I will ask that you send me an email with your physical address so that I can send it to you.  If you would like it to go to a P.O. Box, just give me that address.

Anyway, go on over to The Paper Princess' blog and get the official details on how this thing REALLY works.  I'm sure she explains it better than I did.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much in sharing the love an Paying It Forward - your pillows are gorgeous and will truly bless your readers!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Romona, thanks for your kind words. Did you leave your snail mail address in an email to me. You are my first poster, so you get one of my "gorgeous" pillows. You deserve one, just because you're you. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.