You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blog Hopper

It's Sunday, my only "off" day from school.  Normally, I'm on the ole computer, switching between class and my other cyber-world hangouts.  But today, I'm exclusively blog hopping.  What is blog hopping you might ask?  If you're reading this, you probably already know.  You probably found me through the blog hop.  I signed up on two or three sites.  Just in case you don't know what it is, it's when you check out every body's blog that's on the list, if you like what you see, you follow them and hop on.  Since I've been blogging, I've been hanging out all kinds of places, meeting all kinds of people and what do we have in common...we're all bloggers.  An exclusive lil community where us women folk, don't have any men on my list yet and I'm not gonna discriminate, do what we do and do it well.  Some of us are beginners, some of us are old pros, but regardless of where we're at in our blogging endeavors, we're blogging.

I woke up this morning ready to blog hop.  I put it on my to-do list for the day.  I didn't have a very good week in school, thanks to my new blogging life, so I decided that yesterday was gone and I might as well make the best out of today.  What better way to spend it then blog hopping with my blogging sistas?  I'm gonna ask the question and please answer me in the comment section, how in the world do you keep up with all of the blogs you're following?  Do you read all of them daily?  I checked out some people's blog lists and my goodness, you can't possible read all the blogs that you are following, can you?  I feel great about following people and them following me, but geesh, unless I'm getting paid to read blogs, I can't imagine reading all of them, you know?  I'm already feeling guilty about not being able to visit all of my followers; I'm such a softy, at times.

Anywho, just wanted to blog a post to share today.  I'm still new at this, but I believe I was born to blog, just like I believe that I was born to inspire the words through my gift of writing.  As long as I wake up in the morning, the good Lawd willing, I will continue to blog.  As time goes on, my voice on here will change.  I am from the professional world, so my posts are very articulate, but I wanna let my hair down and speak like I speak when I'm talking to my home-girls.   You all are my home-girls aren't you, I mean you are at home aren't you and you all are girls, right???  I'm cracking myself up over here.  Well, time to get back to discovering all the wonderful OTHER blogs that are out there.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tif, I'm following you back! Pleased to meet cha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I follow you through GFC now,I saw your post on Social Moms site and I can't stop reading your posts!I love the one post about the dream you had,I was laughing bc I never dream!! I look forward to keeping up with your blog.
    Take care! P.S,I'm your Home Girl!! lol
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost forgot to give you my link.lol
    http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/ Shannon's Tales of Motherhood
    Feel free to check me out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shannon, thanks for following me, I'll return the favor. At first I was thinking, what was she laughing at...then I remembered about the dog peeing...LOL My life should be a movie, it gets pretty crazy sometimes. Well, I'll try to keep you coming back for more. Thanks for being my home-girl. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.