You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Incredible Edible Egg

OMG, foreal!  I'm not going to go into all the gory details with this post, but alls I gosta say is, ALL HAIL THE EGG, say it again, ALL HAIL THE EGG, one more time, ALL HAIL THE EGG!!!  Okay, I will say that someone in my house had a boil, NOOO, it wasn't me.  Once I was informed of the wicked pest, I immediately thought of my experience with it from a former life.  I knew the seriousness of this situation and judging by the discomfort the victim was experiencing, I knew I had to work fast.  I truly was not trying to play nurse mate again cause for one, I'm not qualified, for two, I don't have the stomach anymore, and for three, I simply didn't want to be a part of the extreme end of caring for someone that was a victim.  My youngest had one on his lower thigh and I could deal with that.  I took him to the hospital and they lanced it, and that was that.  Boils in other regions of the body can be tricky and more disgusting.  I knew from my southern relatives that boils could be handled easily with the use of an egg.  I remembered that from my childhood. 

Well I taint a child anymore, and I still have a good memory.  I immediately went on the Internet...ha, what am I talking about, I was already on the Internet, all I had to do was click on another tab and search for boil cures.  The first link that I clicked on led me to some stuff that I would have to pay $24.99 for.  Humph, I don't have that kind of money right now and how was I gonna get it today?  I needed immediate results.  So I searched for home remedies, and low and behold, the egg was mentioned.  I was basically getting a second opinion because I already knew about the egg.  After reading all the responses on the site, I set out to retrieve an egg and some band-aides.  After another hot shower and the egg white being administered to the infected area, which I had no hand in, thank you very much, the victim put on a band-aide and went to rest.  I couldn't imagine the pain, but it was clearly written all over their face. 

Less than two hours later, the victim exclaimed that the boil had drained, ALREADY!  OMG, foreal!  Just like that; instant relief.  Well I just had to share this with you.  Why, you might be asking?  I'm a freaking blogger and don't we blog about everything?  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.