You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Heart For My Heart

Here's my first heart for the season.  I started this project some years ago, and every Valentine's Day I pull it out to see if I can make some moolah.  It is my hope that people don't just buy them once a year, but everyday.  Aren't you in love with your sweetie, EVERYday, well not everyday, but most days, right?  So anyway, as you can see, there's a cute, lil lace pocket in the front that you can leave lil messages in, thus the name, Message From the Heart Pillows.  You can leave whatever you want in them actually.  The pocket can hold money, a lil hand-written note, a condom for you comdom users; whatever.   Just wanted to announce to the world that I'm trying to bring the love back into our relationships with the people who we hold dear.  Gone and order your pillow and let the communication begin.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.