You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello Sistas

Hey ladies, I've finally started this blog with the purpose of inspiring and motivating, you, my sistas.  It has always been my sincere desire to produce quality materials that will leave my readers with a sense of new found purpose and awareness. 

What credentials do I have, you might be asking yourself?  Well, the only credentials that I possess at this time are the ones that life has graciously bestowed upon me, as I've weathered some of life's testiest trials and lived to tell about them.

I want to offer inspiration by sharing my life experiences with you, while bringing you helpful tips that I have learned along the way.  Some things you've probably already heard but, now with a fresh voice, you might be able to "get it."

I'm not sure how this blog is going to end up, but I do know that the important thing is...I've started it and therefore there are many, many possibilities.  Since this is the first post, I ask that you bare with me as I nurture this "baby" project into a budding grown-up site.  Please keep in mind that this blog is not just for my voice.  Your voice, combined with my voice, creates, My Sista's Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.