You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Paying Homage to the Blogging World

Good morning, my dear readers.  Sorry I'm just now getting a post up.  I've been up ever since around 8:00 a.m., and I've been being a good follower and reading some of your blogs.  I've eaten breakfast, which consisted of three tacos and my morning "coffee," a can of Busch beer.  Hey, I'm sure I'm not the only one who drinks beer for morning coffee, so don't start nothing with me.  It will probably be one of two cans of beer I have today.  Who knows what the day will bring and I just might need one or two more.  Don't get me wrong, I am in no way an alcoholic, which I very well could be, seeing that I spent my developmental months inside my mother's womb floating around, perhaps in some gin and juice.  I'm just a woman who likes to have herself a beer in the morning from time to time, especially if there's one left over from the night before.

Anyway, I've been sitting here reading some of your blogs and leaving comments.  I am officially a blogging junkie, for sure.  It's okay though, because I love it.  Not only do I get to see what's going on in other blogger mom's lives, I get to encourage them along the way.  I truly am grateful for this outlet as I've been a participant on network sites before, but this is somehow different.  We, women, are opening our worlds up to complete strangers who might judge us negatively, but for the most part, it's been all positive.  No one said mothers are perfect, but for those of us who are comfortable with our lives and don't mind sharing in order to get through another day, the world of blogging has been a godsend.  Most people who are still working out "there" say that they can't imagine sitting at home all day, doing nothing.  Who's doing nothing?  The blogging world is a world full of possibilities and there's plenty to do in it.  Now that I'm a part of it, I can't imagine spending my time any other way.  Well, I just wanted to let you know that I am really feeling this blogging thing, once again, and will make sure I keep you interested in coming back.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.