You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crunch Time

Sorry I'm just now posting, for those who've been here and saw no changes.  I've been up since 6:45 trying to get my final edits to the publisher.  I'm done.  I'll be relieved when everything is finished and I'm promoting my second book along with my first one.  Perhaps the second book will jump start the first one's interest again.  Sometimes when people see that you're not a "one-hit wonder" they support you.  I'm banking on that. 

Anyway, now it's time to finish the poem I started for the Black History Month program.  I started it over a week ago and still haven't finished it.  I'm such a procrastinator and really need to get rid of that bad habit.  If I was finished with it, I could spend some time on my school work, which I've been neglecting, this week and all the other weeks since I've started blogging.  I've really got to get my act together so that I can be successful in all areas of my life and not just my blogging life.  I'm really on a roll and the threat of not blogging isn't even on my mind.  It has become a part of my being.

I still have yet to find an outfit for this evening.  I'll probably do that while running my step father around on his errands.  Once I get home from that, I need to make sure my boogie's hair is freshly done.  He still wears his hair braided straight to the back, and I'm his, as well as my sons' hairstylist.  So much to do and so little time, but, hey, that's the life of this mother, student, author, entrepreneur, etc., etc.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.