Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I've Got Fans

I'm gonna start this post off by saying that I am addicted to my stats!  I wake up every morning to check and see how many set of eyes have graced my humble lil blog.  Even if there has only been one set, I get all giddy inside.  See, although I like to see more than one set of eyes, I am very appreciative of anyone who has taken the time to check out what I'm talking about.  I know how busy everyone is and to see that someone or somebodies have taken a few moments out of their time to share it with me, almost brings tears to my eyes.  Okay, I'm sensitive, it has brought tears to my eyes.  Anyway, like I said, I am addicted to my stats and so this morning when I first woke up, I ran and turned on my computer to check them.  There had been two visitors, yippy!  I always re-read what I've previously blogged to make sure that I don't need to fix anything.  I also do it to see what I might blog about next.  This morning I really couldn't think of anything in particular that I wanted to blog about, so I didn't blog early like I normally do.  While taking a break from making my pillows, which I've finally gotten motivated to do, I decided to check my stats.  Two more visitors had visited and since I didn't know if they were new visitors or already fans of my blog, I decided to give whoever something new to read the next time they visited.

Seeing those numbers increase, motivates me to keep writing.  I know that the key to getting life-long fans is to keep refreshing my content.  I've worked hard to attract the 190 visitors and Lord knows, I don't want to loose any.  For all my daily visitors, I want to let you all know that I really do appreciate your time.  With your daily visits, I'll stay motivated to blog on a daily basis.  Along with all the other things I have going on, I don't want to loose my stat addiction.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."