You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sex Once a Week is Good Enough for Me

This may be TMI, (Too Much Information), but I felt compelled to write about it.  I'll try not to be too descriptive, because there's no telling who may be reading this, but wanted to share my insight on this subject.  When I was a spring chicken, LOL, I was hotter than a firecracker.  I think that's how that saying goes.  ;  )~   I'm still hotter than a firecracker, but have noticed that my libido has settled down quite nicely.  I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my age, I doubt that because I'm in the prime of my sexual cycle, or the fact that my cuddle-buddy puts it down to the point that all I need is one shot a week, but I truly believe it goes beyond the bedroom.

To me, sex is the icing on the cake in a relationship.  When the foundation in your relationship is solid, the quality time you share in the bedroom, or outside of it, is enhanced.  If you've found your soul mate, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.  Some couples have great sex lives, but everything else is out of order.  Some of us women are quick to hold on to a man who is "handling his business," even if we may not be satisfied in other areas of the relationship.  When you're secure in your relationship and know that there is no competition, there's nothing to prove in the bedroom.

I think I've gotten a bit off topic, but when I first starting writing this, I was going to try to convey that when you have a spiritual connection to your mate, and your relationship is solid, it doesn't take a whole lot of sexual activity to keep you satisfied.  I'll speak more on this subject in another post, after I've got my thoughts, totally, together.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.