You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trisha's Treasures: Gems of Inspiration

Greetings sistas!  Just wanted to share the fact that I've just self-published my book of one-liners.  I've been working on this book for quite some time and can now say that it's done.  I'm very excited because it gives the world, yet another glimpse into my complex mind.  Some of the one-liners you might recognize, but most of them you won't.  The reason I put this book together is because it will remind people to think past themselves and start focusing on sharing themselves in a more positive way.  I'm not sure how well this book will be received, but it will certainly inspire those who have a genuine will to do better and give all something to ponder upon as they flip through the pages.  Thanks in advance for your support.  I'm hoping to have lots of reader comments in the future, but until then..."Live your life by loving yourself." 

5 comments:

  1. HI Trisha -- it is so nice to make your acquaintance! Thanks for dropping by my place --I really appreciate your words.

    I plan on returning here to read your words often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Louise, thank you so much for stopping by. Pleased to meet you as well. I'll have to check back and see if I'm following you; it was late so I'm not sure. I will be visiting your page often, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful achievement Trisha, congratulations! So when will you be providing us a link to this new book, I'm anxious to take a peek!

    Darian
    http://crazyladywithapen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darian, you can click on the book on the left side of my blog and see the first fifteen pages. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you're doing here mi3centsworth!!! can't wait to read another one of your books :)

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.