You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Advice Anyone???

Hello, hello, hello!!!  It's Sunday and  my day of rest.  Well, you know a woman's work is never done, so I can't say that I am officially resting today, but I'm certainly not fretting over going to my online classes, which have become such a chore for me ever since I've started blogging.  My assignments are due by Saturday at 11:59 p.m. and so usually on Sunday, I take the day off from even thinking about school; so basically that's where my resting comes in.

I'm finishing up my laundry today.  I started yesterday and because I've been without a dryer for over a month, I pretty much am washing up everything in sight and drying it.  Some things are probably already clean, but because of my past un-organizational skills, I'm taking a precaution and washing everything.  I'm nearly done, and once I've finished, I'll go back to doing my laundry on Saturdays.  With everything washed up, all I have to do is maintain a routine to ensure that things don't pile up again.

Getting on topic, I wanted to alert everyone that I am now an advisor for www.msmirpsychics.com.  Although I'm not a practicing psychic, I am very intuitive and full of wisdom.  If you're already calling the infamous, Ms. Cleo, or any of her other "co-workers," you might as well call me for some sound advice; I promise not to steer you wrong.  I've been giving advice to others for years and seeing as I originally started going to school to obtain a degree to have credentials in order to counsel wayward youth, I might as well get my "groove" on by counseling the world at large.  Hope to see you around at Ms. Mir's, and if you're looking for me, I'm Mi3cents.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.