You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So Sorry

First I must apologize for not posting in a while.  I have been so busy trying to get my life situated to the point that it is flowing a little smoother than it has been in a while.  Along with spring cleaning and doing a little decorating, I've also been trying to clean out the emotional clutter in my life as well.  Everyone who knows me, knows that I am a busy spirit, always trying to fix things and people.  Well that "gift" has opened up a doorway for me to find financial gain while doing what comes naturally for me.  I have awaited this moment for an eternity, it seems, and it is finally here.  For the past week, I've been counseling people online as an advisor of sorts.  I'm still fairly new to this, so I won't give too many details just yet, except to say that it is truly a Godsend.  There will be a major change taking place in my life soon and this couldn't have come at a better moment.  I can say that everything does have its own season and if you believe in a Higher Power, you already know what I'm talking about. 

As the days leading up to the major change in my life pass, I will try to stay as connected to this blog as possible.  Along with working online now, and going to school, I'll do my best to keep providing my fans with material on a semi-daily basis.  I almost feel like a stranger on my own blog since it's been a little while since I've posted.  The days that I have not posted, were truly eventful and would have supplied you with much to read, but I guess since I didn't find my way here to write about it, it just wasn't meant to be.  Sometimes, some things do need to kept under wraps, but most things I will openly share, because that's just who I am. 

Well since I've updated you on some of the haps going on, I guess I better get back to the rest of my to-do list.  It really does help when you write things down and are able to cross them out as you finish them; it's such an easy system once you implement it.  By the time spring has completely sprung, I will be able to enjoy my days and nights in a more organized, smoother running environment and will be all the more happier in my new space.  Until next time..."Live your life by loving yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.