You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

To Have Loved and Lost

LOVE GONE WRONG
Pain so intense, I wish I could stop this insanity
heart pumping blood; so full of life,
yet I’m walking around like a zombie

Twisted, wrung tight, gasping for breath
life being choked out, massive cardiac arrest

Mind, soul and body, weak from despair
drowning in sorrow, trying to come up for air

Love gone wrong; sick, twisted, hurts and emotion
take me out with some lethal potion.
Trisha Martin Copyright (c) 2011


This post is being written for THE POETRY CONTEST at Blogjunta.com as a part of WOMAN & BLOGGING month.  Check it out over at http://www.blogjunta.com/

8 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm your new follower from the Sunday Blog Hop. I really like your site! I would love a follow back at www.lifesgristle.blogspot.com.

    :)
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very touching poem.
    I'm a new follower. Hope you can hop by and follow me:
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. invite you to join poets rally week 40...
    simply visit me for details...all submissions are to be represented by the end of the week.
    Happy Writing.
    Looking forward to seeing you share your talent with us.
    You rock.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trisha,
    well said
    "Love gone wrong; sick, twisted, hurts and emotion
    take me out with some lethal potion."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your inspiring words. I will definitely follow you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower from the Monster Mayhem Monday Blog Hop!
    Come return the visit when you have the chance :)
    --
    Jade
    The Sleppery Mind

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.