You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Musings

It's Monday afternoon, and I've not too long woke up from my very peaceful slumber.  My Sunday actually ended in the wee hours of Monday morning, as I tried to wind down from a very busy weekend.  I did some major house cleaning and cleaning out of my mental cavity as well.  Right now I'm dealing with a break-up, but have managed to stay pretty focused on other important matters, like what I'm supposed to be doing with myself, should the break-up lead to permanent status.  Relationships have been a constant in my life since the age of fifteen, so I'm pretty much wired for being a partner to someone.  Other than my children, having my total self, to myself has not been something I've desired, but at this point, I might have to consider it as an option.

And not to say that I couldn't build another relationship with someone new, but the thought of starting over, learning someone else, when your mind and soul thought that the last would be your eternal, just seems like too much work, and since I have a boat-load of things that have taken backseat to my love life over the years, I think it only fair to spend some quality time with them, while I yet have a chance.  Some of the things, mainly my writing, has always been something that should have been done in the midst of the relationships, but for some strange reason, I never was committed enough to do them at the same time.  Now that I'm without a relationship, my writing seems to be tapping my mind daily to get some attention.  Blogging is a form of writing, so I'm definitely answering its call.

Anyways, time to get ready for my talk show, don't forget to tune in at, The Show!!!  until next time, LIVE, LOVE AND LEARN.  Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.