You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just One of THEM Days

Well, it's 9:48 a.m. and I've been up since 7:06 a.m.  Had to get the 14 year old registered for summer school.  I swear, it's ALWAYS something.  We get there, and a man comes out and greets us, BEFORE we even made it into the building.  Seems the kids need their uniforms on, to enter the building.  OMG, here we go, up until I got there, I WAS in a pretty good mood.  It doesn't take MUCH to tick me off.  I'm like a time-bomb waiting to go off when it comes to aggravating situations, because there's ALWAYS something aggravating me at EVERY turn.  Trust, there is a book on this subject waiting to erupt out of my head, I already have the title written down.  Anyway, so I get him registered, back home to change clothes and now I'm back home, sitting in my "Butt Buddy", my chair.  Called my internet service provider AGAIN, to make sure there is NOTHING they can do to keep me from losing my services for the next two to three days, NOTHING!!!  Oh well, there's nothing I can do at the moment, so I'm just gonna ride the tide.  There's a lesson here, and I've already learned it, just have to go with the flow until I get to put it to use.

Anyway, I still have service as of now, so thought I'd blog a post  just in case ANYONE is wondering what happened to me, why haven't I been posting on my Facebook wall, or WORKING for that matter.  I'm gonna take it all in stride because I know that ALL things happen for a reason, the good, the bad AND the ugly.  It's how you handle them that counts.  I'm gonna sit back and be in chill mode for sure, IF I should get clipped.  There's some writing projects that need to be tended to and no internet service will allow me to FINALLY get to them.  Sometimes you'll be FORCED to get stuff done and trust, I got plenty that needs to be done.  As a writer, I feel like I've taken time for granted, like I got FOREVER to write, when that is NOT true.  With all the stories stored inside my head, just sitting there idly to be penned and published to live on forever, I should be ashamed of myself.  I have been blessed with ALL forms of communication skills, and writing to me, is the greatest of them all.  To be able to convey thoughts and feelings into words that come alive on page after page, is truly a GIFT.

Well, I think this constitutes as a blog post, so I've used my gift today.  I guess I will go on and lay it back down, gotta make the best of what could be my last day on the internet for a couple of days.  Still gotta make this money while I can, for next month's bill cycle.  Things wouldn't be so bad, if I'd known about the discontinued services of my internet provider, but not knowing does not cut it.  But now that I do know, I'll be better prepared to handle next month's business.  See, things happen for a reason, if I had not called to make payment arrangements, I'd still be in the dark about NOT being able to do it.  Anyway, sleep is calling me and I must rejuvenate from this morning's aggravation.  Gotta get geared up for possibly MORE aggravation on the horizon.  Until next time, live, love, learn.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.