You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Trisha's Treasures: Gems of Inspiration

Shameless promotion this year is the only way that I see me reaching the people who are going to become supporters of my work as well as followers of my brand.  Not sure where we're going, but want to invite those whose eyes have found themselves reading these words to get on the train to glory.  They say every journey has to start somewhere and well, mine starts here.  If this is your first time meeting my words, then you are in the middle of my success story.  I've been on this journey for quite some time, nineteen years to be exact.  I wrote my first book when I was twenty-five years old and if Ms. Winfrey had given me a chance like she did that bogus story writer, who knows where I would be today.  But since she didn't, I've had to crawl my way at a snails pace, year after year, project after project, hope after hope, to this very day. 

In the midst of me raising my four children, two of whom I'm still TRYING to raise, I've planted all kinds of creative seeds within my own garden of success.  I must say that I've tried all kinds of endeavors to get to my mountain top.  After leaving a job that I worked at for thirteen years, I started my own mobile spa service.  That endeavor was made possible by me becoming a product seller for a wellness company.  You can say that I'm an opportunist at best, always looking for the opportunity to make something new and exciting and LUCRATIVE happen.  My spa service was a great way for me to meet new people and provide a service that many felt was more of a luxury than anything.  But that's probably because they didn't understand the importance of self-love and enjoying the blessing of someone catering to their poor, tired feet and spirit and so that business didn't last too long.  I also think it was because of my location.  Had I been in California or even Florida, I believe I would have had more feet than I could ever imagine on my client list. 

But that was many moons ago and now I'm just concentrating on my creative seeds by spreading words of wisdom through my writing and speaking endeavors.  I'm on book number three with several more beating on my mind to escape from brain to paper, daily.  Which brings us to the title of this post,  Trisha's Treasures: Gems of Inspiration.  This book took me over four years to complete.  It started out as a few one-liners to be used as bumper stickers or t-shirt slogans, but as they grew daily, I decided to turn them into a book.  The title was the last thing that came to me.  Trisha's Treasures: Gems of Inspiration is full of lil nuggets of thought-provoking words that, if applied to our daily lives, could turn each of us into productive AND positive people.  Not to say that you're not already that, but there is a whole group of people who could benefit from browsing the pages and getting a dose of  what I'd like to call, "think right".  So perhaps YOU don't need this book, but feel there is someone in your life who could benefit from some "gems" in their life, go on and purchase a copy for them.  It will be the best form of charity you do this year.  Once they open the pages, they won't be able to put it down and once they do put it down, they'll pick it up over and over again.  Why???  Because it's anointed. 

3 comments:

  1. Saw your bloghop/MeloMom had to stop by and say hello and congratulate you on your "blog labour."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patricia, thanks for stopping by. I also visited your spot and added you to my friend circle. Nice to meet cha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from MeloMomma's Share It Friday hop! Nice blog - look forward to reading more!

    Jen
    www.blogparent.blogspot.com
    The Antics of An Autism Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.