You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Month of Sundays

Oh, me, oh my, I can't believe it has actually been a month since I last posted, but seeing as how I have been very busy trying to secure a solid income for my family, while going to school and writing books, I guess something had to suffer.  Well, I decided that today I would post.  So much has happened since the last time that I posted, that I don't even know where to begin.  I'll start with the positive stuff.  Let's see, oh, yeah, Fourteen Year Old is now breaking state records running track for his school.  The boy is a beast on the tracks and if someone had not stolen my digital camera, (oopsie, I'm getting ahead of myself and want to stay positive for a minute), I'd have pictures and videos to prove it.  Anyway, like I was saying, the boy is BAD, in all caps.  To see him run way ahead of the pack is like watching a run-a-way stallion in an open field, and don't let the other racers think they have an edge when one of his teammates who aren't as fast as he gets a little behind and it's his turn to take the baton.  Whoa, Nelly, that boy closes the gap and ensures a victory at the finish line.  Okay, okay, I'm starting to sound like a proud momma, let me move on to something else.

As I stated earlier, I have been busy securing a solid income so that I can continue being able to be a stay-at-home mom.  I won't say that what I have found is solid, but it sure has potential to be solid if everyone cooperates.  See, I have been working as an advisor on an Internet psychic video and chat site.  Yes, you heard me, I have been working as an advisor on an Internet psychic video and chat site.  In my quest for finding a work at home job, I "stumbled" upon this by visiting a work at home mom site.  I'm a great networker, so getting the word out about my desire to counsel people through telephone services led to this opportunity.  I've been working the site for a little over a month and can honestly say that it is rewarding.  I've always been good at advising people and even though the site is for psychics, I still have my place.  I don't advertise myself as a psychic, but I do have psychic abilities that spring forth when I am at my best.  What I do share on the site is my innate wisdom and let's just say, there are a lot of people who can use my services.  I run my free chat room like it's a talk show.  I love it and for the most part, the people love me, too.  Although the site is not free, I get paid $1.99 per minute for a private chat, I give so much free advice during my rants that most just sit and watch as if they are watching Dr. Phil. 

Well, that's about it for the good news, I guess I'll head into the bad.  On the day of Fourteen Year Old's first track meet, someone kicked in my back door and stole my beloved computer.  Yep, my beloved computer, and mind you, they didn't take any of the attachments like my web cam and Internet connection.  Funny thing is, they didn't even take the power cord.  What they did get away with along with my computer was my digital camera, but after the battery runs low, they won't be able to do a damn thing with it, unless they get a replacement cord.  I don't know who did this despicable thing, but they weren't very bright.  After the police left, I sat down and prayed to the heavens.  I asked God to fill the person with so much guilt that they would have no choice but to bring me my beloved computer back.  I wasn't too worried about the camera because it could be replaced faster than the computer, which has become a part of my life.  You know I go to school online as well as work now, so it is a very important part of my existence.  Well I don't know about you, but I do believe in the power of prayer as well as miracles, so when I had to go around and knock on the boys' bedroom window in order to get back into the house after dropping my oldest son off at home, I wasn't too surprised to find my computer patiently waiting for me to retrieve it from my deck's floor.  Yep, whoever had stolen it from it's resting place in my bedroom, had left it for someone to find, out on my back porch.  Thankfully I had to knock on the boys' window that very same night or the elements would have ruined it the next day, as it had rained. 

Well, I think I have done enough catching up.  Oh, I forgot to mention that I flunked my two classes last semester and have to take them over.  It's okay though because I know that everything happens for a reason and seeing as now I have some sort of "stable" income, I can now concentrate on studying and putting in the hours to make some cash at the same time.  Hopefully it won't take me a month to get back to you, but just in case it does, I wish nothing but continued happiness and progress in your lives, as I continuously forge ahead in my quest for finding balance and peace in a sometimes hectic world.  Until next time...live your life by loving yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I know your time is valuable. I appreciate your visit.